TV wise it really sucks living in Sweden. They hardly ever show
anything interesting and sci-fi... forget it. I had to fight for
every season of Babylon 5. Thank God (if I believed in her)
for my tape fairy. Lee, I worship at your feet. ;)
All they ever show are reruns after
reruns of Friends, Spin City, Ellen and whatever. I want Farscape!
Heck, I'd even settle for a reprise of Star Trek: TNG. All these
sitcoms are boring me to death. They are a dime a dozen. And I loath
docusoaps/reality shows. What a complete waste of time, money and brainfunctions.
The fact that my favorites Babylon 5, Due South and Brisco County Jr
have all been cancelled or threatened by cancellation shows that
people just don't understand real humour anymore. Or appreciate
a good story. If it isn't quick and easy to understand people tire
of it. It's such a waste, they should all take some time to discover
the magic and imagination that lies within a well told story.
Updated: Check out my favorite tv-characters.
- Babylon 5 - My alltime favorite show.
- Due South - My second favorite show.
- Red Dwarf - It just doesn't get more weird than this...
- The Adventures of Brisco County Jr - With Bruce Campbell and John Pyper-Ferguson!
- Vengeance Unlimited
- Muppets Tonight
- South Park - It's sick, twisted and I love it. ;)
- Monty Python's Flying Circus - A classic
- Bottom, The Young Ones, The New Statesman
etc. Basically anything with Adrian Edmondson and Rik Mayall. Another one of my websites.
- The X-Files
- The Simpsons
- The Storyteller
- The Drew Carey Show
- Kids in the hall
- Mission Impossible - TOS
- Kommissar Rex
- Darkwing Duck (I am the substantial and inescapable penalty for early withdrawal. I am Darkwing Duck!!)
I'm weird, I know...